* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Falconer

Falconer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi I'm Falconer, known in the real world as Ben. I used to be called Falcon084 when the site was known as Mass Effect 2 Faces Database. I'm happy to be a part of this great creative community :)  

Daennika

Daennika

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi! I've been lurking the masseffect2faces site for ages and today found out it was revamped into this awesome new site. So cool to finally have user accounts and stuff.

WarFireGirl

WarFireGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello there, I do have all 3 title's of Mass Effect and number 3 is my most intresting one. Why, well because you can do so much with it on modding the game and that did brings me here to this wonderful site. I was looking for a strong and sexy face to give it to my own femshep.

I even been lucky to find that face I was looking for. I was posted by Drengin, he had a wonderful face put here on the site. It's the headmorph of Celise Shepard.

I use it on my own femshep right now together with the nice hair mod of Brook's hair, that gives me a beautiful femshep, her name is Karin Shepard.

The wonderful thing that give me as a bonus are the eye's of the illusive man as well wth this headmorph.

I even looking forward to share idea's, plans and some positive reactions with you all here on this wonderful site as well.

And now I even looking forward to get my hands on the new Mass Effect 4 who is in developing atm when it comes on the market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users