Sign in to follow this  
masseffect2faces.com

Gabriel Shepard posted by Duchell

Guest Duchell

Since I don't recall all the changes I made for this face, I thought it's easier to just

provide the headmorph.

You'll need to use Gibbed's Save editor.

You can find the download link and an explanation on how to use it on this site.

Using the headmorph is really simple, but if you have any problems just write a comment.

Download the facemorph here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6C3SDBF8

Guest Salzella

now that's a good shep. where exactly do you find the headmorph instructions though?

Guest Duchell

Glad u like him :) ... Well I thought there was an explanation on how to use headmorphs but I was wrong. In order to use this face, simply open a savegame with Gibbed's Save editor, then go to 'toolbox' and click on 'import'. Then you go to the place, where you saved my headmorph, select it and save the savegame. I hope I could help :)

Guest Salzella

ah, thanks. very simple :)

Guest ExoProto

This is a.. custom hair code? I wasn't aware there were any for males. Are you willing to share it(if you remember)? I want to try it out on some of my Shepards. :)

Guest Stormfire82

Looks great just like your Jack Shepard you do good work kudos!

Guest Duchell

@ExoProto

Actually it's one of the default hair styles. The small 'afro'.

Guest undefined

The neck looks terrible and you can see where the head meshes with the body.

Guest w00t

Now that's just my luck... I converted your facial code to ME1 sliders even though it said that it wouldn't be very much like the current version, because I hate starting a new character in ME2. I figured, "hey, if they are remotely alike I can blame it on the surgery" but no, now it's been reported invalid after I pushed through 30 hours and 54 levels of ME1?

Guest Duchell

you'll need the headmorph anyway, the download link is in the first comment. There's just some idiot, who flags every submission that needs mods or gibbed's Save Editor to work. I'm sure the face is going to be approved by the webmaster soon.

Guest w00t

Ah, thanks. It's my first experience in well, modding a Mass Effect game, figured I might need the code as well as the morph! I'll give it a try then.

Guest SOMEONE

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT?

Guest jake

i get how to do the head morph,but is that all inned to do to make this face,or do i need to start a new game and enter the code given,then use the head morph?

Guest Duchell

No, you'll only need the headmorph :) The facecode is just for those who can't use Gibbed's Save Editor and still want a face that comes close to this one.

Guest jake

k thanks,great face by the way...you should make an other male shep soon

Guest jjm

so if i carry my save from my xbox to gibbeds save editor on the pc the face wont work?

just askin cuz it says pc only didnt know if that just mens you cant make it in game

Guest Duchell

Well, when I tried using a facemorph created from the Xbox on a savegame on my PC, the game crashed... But you can certainly try it, I just can't garanty that it'll work :/

Guest jake

what software should i open this with?computer thinks its a torrent

Guest jjm

ha yeah dosent work,it look likes it dose till you load it up and the save isnt there

Guest Duchell

@Jake - You have to use Gibbed's Save Editor for this. Download it, open it, open your savegame - go to 'Toolbox' - and then click on 'import' under 'head morph' - select my headmorph - save the new savegame - finish.

Guest Duchell

@jjm - I could tell you what you have to do for this face, if you want to? You can start a new game with this facecode, make the needed texture changes, export the headmorph and then you can use it on any other savegame of yours.

Sign in to follow this