Sign in to follow this  
masseffect2faces.com

Lightning Shepard posted by JRsV based on ME2 Lightning Shepard

<-- Click this link to see the full character page

* Updated code * Only works properly with a me3headmorph: -New version: http://www.mediafire.com/?z9mtoqe0a797fmb -Original: http://www.mediafire.com/?mizr1028iuq2kqz - Gibbed download location: http://svn.gib.me/builds/masseffect3/

Guest JRsV

For the moment, Gibbed is available here: http://svn.gib.me/builds/masseffect3/saveedit-r29_b40.zip .

Changing headmorphs is largely the same as in Me2. Please pay attention when saving, because it is pretty easy to save in the wrong location. Don't forget to create a backup file first )

This headmorph has the same changes as the ME2 one, so maybe she needs to be altered some more.

Guest theduchess

YOU ARE AMAZING.

Guest JRsV

I've uploaded a new morph with pinker hair. @theduchess Thank you very much =), though really it's the creator of this great program Gibbed who deserves all the credit. Without them this would not have been possible.

Guest Porcelyn

I can't get the headmorph. The download keeps giving an error. It's really beautifully done thank you.

Guest kamiakge

how can make the beauty girl?

Guest JRsV

@kamiakge Gibbed enables changing the face a bit after using the Creation Code. - @Porcelyn I'm not sure, maybe you could try another browser? It's possible the download is being blocked somehow.

Guest riesenwiesel

Is there any chance to use Ashley's hair model?

Guest Garrus

This is one of the best face mods, i just altered her hair.

From Pink to Blond, she looks like Samus now (Metroid other M).

Guest JRsV

@riesenwiesel I don't know at this point, I'm sorry to say, because that would be very nice indeed. - @Garrus Thanks, resemblance is coincidental, but nice, I think Samus is very good looking.

Guest Garrus

Well i played around with Gibbs editor, and i thought she looked amazing.

Somehow the hair just suits it perfectly, i was searching for a younger looking Shepard (even though he/she must be in his/her thirthies now)

I was thinking to upload my edited facemod and let other people now, giving you the credits ofcourse.

http://i39.tinypic.com/mhcz84.jpg

Anyway thanks again for this. I literally spend hours to make a good femshep, the default just doesn't fit the image.

Guest JRsV

I haven't tried the default Shepards yet, but in the creation screen she did not look all that promising. A shame, because the pictures we saw beforehand looked so good.

I do appreciate your asking politely, but why submit her as a new face? I'd recommend just enjoying the character, especially now that you've tweaked her to your likings. You could enter the color codes you used in the comments here, if you like. That seems better to me.

Guest B33rMast3r

Thx, like her a lot, not a big fan of pink tho :P Uploaded a 'personalized' version with some changed colors & eyes. If U mind just lemme know and i'll take it down (or at least edit it to show nothing since i don't see a del option anywhere...)

Guest B33rMast3r

Oh, my bad, read the comments, guess i should've before :P Should be hidden now, hopefully removed soon :>

Guest JRsV

I think it's flattering that you and Garrus think she's that good. I won't be asking you to take her down, but I wonder if we need many versions of the same face to be submitted.

Guest JRsV

She does have an intense look this way. Thanks for giving credit anyway. Enjoy the rest of the game with her.

Guest B33rMast3r

Thx, sure will.

Guest Garrus

Seems BeerMaster stole my idea, oh well. I'd say black haired Shepard looked somewhat like Faith from Mirros Edge.

Always thought femsheps needed some love.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm in the middle of some calibrations.

Guest B33rMast3r

U sure U didn't mean 'Talibrations'? :>

Guest JRsV

I've uploaded a new headmorph with minor changes to lipcolor, haircolor and eyebrows. As it turns out the previous version was already pretty close to what I intended.

Guest HerpDeDerp

is there anyway i could get that face and stick it on ashley and stick her in mirandas swimsuit because then my bro shep would deffinatly tap that ass

Guest JRsV

Only if you like taking dangerous risks ) I've seen her throw some mean punches against James.

Guest Miranda got DAT ASS

Listen Marcus Fenix Shepard, would tap that ass like a boss, then order her a taxi lol

Guest Miranda got DAT ASS

on a serious note do you no the default male sheploo textures for me3 no one wants to help me :( im attempting create a default looking shep that actually looks like he could take a punch and isnt pouting all the time

Sign in to follow this