masseffect2faces.com

Unnamed Shepard posted by Anonymous

Guest new

Yeah, first burn it and then out her of the airlock

Guest ohhai

Hey LiaWael, just FYI, don't take your score or the negative comments to heart, because at least 90% of them are from the same person, and you'll find the same stuff in the comments of any Shep using a texmod. You notice how most of them have random things capitalized and use a lot of the same words and phrases? (Overuse of "poor", "[x] is very Shit", etc.) Also, how many are followed by "(1 Star)"? Same person.

Your Shep is adorable, don't let it get you down.

Guest Reaper

She has no weapons, because the enemies crashes by her awful appearance)))

Guest C-sec Officer

how to download it?

Guest BUbbles

So from what i can see everyone is jealous that this Shep looks amazing and is rating it low. Grow up people and tell your parents to take responsibility and NOT to give children Adult games

Guest Jade

She looks really Bad. Low Rating Vote fpr this Shepard is the best choice !!!

Guest Jade

Really Funny, never is jealous about this horrible and nasty Femshep.

Guest StirliX

где скачать хэдморф блина?

Guest StirliX

Дорогая топик-стартер, LiaWael, как с вами связаться мимо этого сайта полного троллей?

Мне кажется тут в каментах проскакивало, как сделать файл головы с сейва вашего, всего несколько кликов и маленькая программка :)

Guest Aikon

The best Ugly Femshep, I´ve seen here.

Guest Bethany

I don't understand all the haters,she looks really fine '-'. Oh,well...

Guest Spire67

Sorry, but this Shep looks so much hideous :(

Guest baroness

The trolls on this site are insane. She looks gorgeous. Good work. Love the face texture!

Guest Yenn1990

She looks like very ugly and bad. The Eyes are so much creepy. Never Good work !

Guest Betti

LOL @ Xbox users.

Other than that damn good job, OP. First I saw Brooks I knew I wanted her facial textures! So awesome.

Guest Hawke

Don't listen to them, this Shepard is so Ugly. I have a Gamer-PC, but ME3 on PC is very Shit. Fail ! Fail ! Fail !

Guest Scamb

Mass Effect 3 on PC is not really good. Ok, Modding on PC (Port) is better but Gameplay and Controls (Controller) is on XBOX360 (Lead) so awesome and better.

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

Awwwwww, so cute Xbox fanboys getting all upset because they can't mod, boooohoooo. If you want mods, get a PC - otherwise stfu.

Guest Marek

ME3 on PC looks Shit. If you want mods, you get a Shit PC-Port Version from ME3.!.!.!.!...........

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

ME3 was developed in Unreal Engine (3), and came out on both systems at the same time. There was no need for porting to one another thanks to the engine being compatible with PC/PS3/Xbox360. Looks completely the same on a gaming PC as it looks on a console therefore.

However, with excessive modding of textures that is available in the community (like the facial textures of this model), it can look even better on PC than on a console. Build a bridge and get over it.

Guest Garrus

The Controls even better on Console than on a PC. The Console Version is better, FACT.......

Guest Hawke

On Mass Effect 3 wikipedia you can see it, the Console Version is better.

GameRankings: Metacritic:

(XBOX360) 92,12% (X360) 93/100

(PS3) 91,65% (PS3) 93/100

(WIIU) 88,2% (PC) 89/100

(PC) 87,75% (WIIU) 87/100

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

Having a slightly higher score on Metacritic does not provide any info on the quality of game experience on different consoles. Just because Xbox fans are easier to satisfy it doesn't mean there is any difference at all. Go and have African & European and Asian kids test the same exact piece of cake and they will all score it somewhat differently even tho it's the same cake.