masseffect2faces.com

Unnamed Shepard posted by Anonymous

Guest Hawke

Nevertheless, the control is better on the console and graphically there are no differences except for the resolution. Have the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PC and the XBOX360 and find them better for the console despite the mods. JRsV makes good characters headmorphs for multi xbox360 and PC.

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

Never was a fan of controls on a console, but that is personal taste of course, and so are your preferences. I can see your point there, tho.

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

Not to mention that if it's only about the controlling you can easily get an XBox controller for your PC - Razer has a pretty damn good one. With that you get every benefit of the PC and XBox all at once. Doesn't work the other way round tho, so I'd still vouche for PC anytime.

Guest Hawke

Nein, niemand war erfreut über die Steuerung von der PC Version. Der beste Kontroller beleibt eben der von der XBOX360. Mass Effect für die Konsole war von anfang an die Leadplattform. Und das merkt man der PC Version schon an, das die Mass Effect Reihe von Grund auf zuerst für die Console entwickelt wurde und nicht für den PC. Ich persönlich bin mit beiden Version von Mass Effect zufrieden, obwohl ich es auf der XBOX360 schon besser finde. Allein die Verkaufszahlen sprechen für sich, das es am meisten auf der XBOX360 und PS3 gekauft wurde als für den PC. 1.XBOX360 Version, 2.PC Version, 3.PS3 Version, 4.WIIU Version

Guest Hawke

No, no one was pleased with the control of the PC version. The best controller just the obese of the XBOX360. Mass Effect for the console from the beginning was the lead platform. And it shows the PC version already on the Mass Effect series was developed from the ground up for the console first and not for the PC. Personally, I'm happy with both version of Mass Effect, although I find it better on the XBOX360. But the sales figures speak for themselves, it was the most bought on the XBOX360 and PS3 as for the PC. 1.XBOX360 version 2.PC version 3.PS3 version 4.WIIU version

Guest Lords&Knights

Really not good FemShep. I have seen much better here. No wonder when the bad review of this face, and most of the negative comments. I can only connect them. 1 star out of me so well.

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

Can't speak about the console, since I've never bothered trying, but I suppose you are right. Let's leave out the sales figures however, because on PC masses of people get their copies from torrent sites which never goes into the sales. Sales only shows the success of the game from the devs and producers side, but not totally from the community's.

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

Haven't tried the controller on PC not the console itself, that is. LOL My bad.

Guest Hawke

There are so many games that even support the XBOX360 controller which is pretty good even, but unfortunately, Mass Effect is not among them. Among other things, I prefer games on my couch in front of my big HD TV than in front of the computer. Personally, I would rather prefer the XBOX360 version of the Mass Effect Trilogy. Graphically and gameplay are the same on PC and XBOX360 in every respect. Since there are no differences if you look at the comparison videos. On XBOX360 and PC are Mass Effect 3 is of course the best versions. The PS3 and WiiU version, however, can not quite keep up, sometimes even the frame rates drop quite a bit. When the PS3 even sometimes 20fps.

Guest Dr. Liara T'Soni

The couch is definitely a big plus on the XBox's side, that we can absolutely agree on. :)

Guest loveitandannoyed

this has to be the most obnoxious comment thread i have ever seen. I am sincerely sorry that people are so bizzar. I really like your shepard and am struggling to find thepart that explains how to create her without a headmorph.

Guest hateit

this Shepard looks UGLY UGLY UGLY, BAD BAD BAD and so creppy.......

Guest W-D

I don't even know why the hell people are talking about the controllers when you can easily plug one into your computer and enjoy your game !! This shepard is THE BEST GODDAMN SHEPARD I'VE EVER SEEN. it's even better than the one i create and i use lots of mods to make my sheps !! shut your whore mouths you liers. you're just jealous of not being able to have her instead of your ugly, low res. console graphics !

Guest 23rdAngel

Can not really understand why people find this Shepard so great. Just the rating speaks for itself that it is not good. And it's definitely not the best on this page, never. The hairstyle is indeed quite ok but the rest of the face is not at all. For me, definitely one of the worst Femsheps. I rate it 2 stars. Although I'm a PC gamer but I must say that I can already understand why the console version (XBOX360) has received better reviews. And anyone who says the PC version is better on the graphics here is a liar. Both versions are identical. Just because you can better modding on the PC ME3, it still looks a long time no better than on the console (XBOX360). Sorry, but only the control console of the Constitution (XBOX360) is better in the hand than the PC version.

Guest Miran

@W-D: Jealous of those ugly FemShep, a good joke. You are clearly a PC fanboy.

Guest Annysa

I love this shep. you have the headmorph and her skin texture? :))