masseffect2faces.com

Amanda Shepard posted by JRsV based on Miranda Lawson

<-- Click this link to see the full character page

Just an attempt ofcourse. Thanks to Fun for the inspiration and ELE08 for the hair! Miranda hair style is PC only I am afraid. The zip file contains two modded me3headmorphs, one only requires Gibbed: https://www.mediafire.com/?pghbjabcam1ogcd

Guest JRsV

I like to think of Amanda as another sister of Miranda. She was created earlier by Henry Lawson but she escaped his control before Miranda's time. She's probably the closest I can get to Miranda's look, but of course with genetic differences, being an early model and all that :)

Miranda's hair requires some extra modification, which I found here: http://elemods.blogspot.com/2013/06/using-ashley-miranda-or-jacks-hair-on.html Thanks to ELE08!

Guest JRsV

:) Thanks very much! I'm glad Fun gently persisted. This way it added a fresh perspective for me too. The mod is the same one I used and added a link to in the zipped file. Thanks for mentioning the post though!

Guest PrincessDemeter

You're quite welcome! :) And silly me, I didn't see the links to the mods at the top of the page you linked. Oh well!

Guest Shar

woah....wow...great job, as always! Can I get your autograph? )

Guest JRsV

That's so nice, thank you :) I hope you'll have a fun game!

Guest JRsV

Thank you very much :) The mod is the same one I used and included a link to in the zip file, but thanks for mentioning it!

Guest Drengin

Fantastic recreation. Using this for sure in my next play through.

Q. Any possibility of a me2 version please?

5 stars here..

Guest Dashinglight

Fantastic Mod really loving it although when I first encountered Diana Allers on the Citadel her hair was half gone so that freaked me the fuck out haha other then that it's great :)

Guest JRsV

@Drengin I'm happy to read it, thanks :) An ME2 version proved to be difficult, but when I do manage a good enough looking version I'll certainly share that one here.

Guest JRsV

@Dashinglight My thanks, I didn't notice that during my game, although I may not have been paying much attention to Diana. Speaking of freaking out, ever encountered this type of issue? ( graphic content warning :) ) http://i.imgur.com/ifXdOXU.jpg

Guest Fun

You did it! You did it!

This face is AWESOME! I LOVE YOU SO MAUCH! Really thanks, for this ! :)

I love you and your work JRSV ! : )

Guest JRsV

:D I'm really glad you like the result, it was your idea after all! Thanks for commenting and have a great game!

Guest Drengin

Please consider adding your morphs to a site where we can go view them all at once. This one is not great when you try to find one that has 'dropped off' the front page. Would really like to be able to see them all in one place. :)

Guest JRsV

That's most flattering, thank you :) At the moment the search function doesn't allow browsing the result pages, indeed. It's the reason I made the picture albums public. Of course that's not quite the same, but I also keep a list of my submissions which I could share, if that would be helpful. It's over here: https://www.mediafire.com/?rdo8r8l7b35migd

Guest JRsV

I posted these to share them, so I don't object. Though I'm not sure why the new site, I do appreciate the credit as well as the use of original links :)

Guest Drengin

Bioware just launched new forums and groups. Created one for facecodes of importance and i am adding yours as the first entries. Take a look at the link. All credited to you and all link to the relevant pages here and morphs.

Guest Drengin

JRsV I dont know if you would be willing to commision a headmorph for me but considering how great your work is i wondered if you could please make a femshep that looks like the one in this image > http://i.imgur.com/J6WxR4I.jpg (the Femshep from Take Earth Back).

Many thanks

Guest JRsV

Once again I'm blushing a little :) Good inspiration is always appreciated and I promise to give it a good try. Unfortunately I can't make any promises, because I'll only post characters I really liked in-game and think others might like as well. So if it works out, I'll certainly share.

Guest Yanshiro

10/10 Would bang.

Guest JRsV

Thanks, have a good game :)