Falconer

Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Falconer, known in the real world as Ben. I used to be called Falcon084 when the site was known as Mass Effect 2 Faces Database. I'm happy to be a part of this great creative community :)  

Hello there, I do have all 3 title's of Mass Effect and number 3 is my most intresting one. Why, well because you can do so much with it on modding the game and that did brings me here to this wonderful site. I was looking for a strong and sexy face to give it to my own femshep.

I even been lucky to find that face I was looking for. I was posted by Drengin, he had a wonderful face put here on the site. It's the headmorph of Celise Shepard.

I use it on my own femshep right now together with the nice hair mod of Brook's hair, that gives me a beautiful femshep, her name is Karin Shepard.

The wonderful thing that give me as a bonus are the eye's of the illusive man as well wth this headmorph.

I even looking forward to share idea's, plans and some positive reactions with you all here on this wonderful site as well.

And now I even looking forward to get my hands on the new Mass Effect 4 who is in developing atm when it comes on the market.

I don't know if that discussion board is on activity again but anyway HELLO !!!!! :)

I am AbiShep, I first registered myself here years ago, but I have lost my connection ID and I have change my email address. Now I come back with my new email address.

I love the Mass Effect Trilogy ! I think we will not find any games like those ones.

Hello @AbiShep! :)

Well.. this board is sort of dead as usual.. but I continue to maintain it and I refreshed the website last year so it's much faster and somewhat easier to use. I have plans to make it even better but you know.. life has kept me busy.. but I'll get around to it someday :) In the meantime I'm glad some passionate fans are still enjoying the site.. and of course the amazing Mass Effect games!!

Welcome back!

1 minute ago, vesperknight said:

Hello @AbiShep! :)

Well.. this board is sort of dead as usual.. but I continue to maintain it and I refreshed the website last year so it's much faster and somewhat easier to use. I have plans to make it even better but you know.. life has kept me busy.. but I'll get around to it someday :) In the meantime I'm glad some passionate fans are still enjoying the site.. and of course the amazing Mass Effect games!!

Welcome back!

Hello vesperknight :)

Thank you very much  for your answer ;)

I am making a board too, I know it takes much time so I congratulate you to take care about your board by refreshing it, and turn it even better than it was.

Thank you for that too.

All the best ;)