Sign in to follow this  
facesofgaming.com

Derpy Shepard posted by derpyshep

<-- Click this link to see the full character page

<p>Here's my attempt to recreate "Josh Shepard" by "Partayop" in Mass Effect 2. I really liked the look of Josh and I wanted to use it in my playthrough but I wanted to have the same look too in ME2 (I don't play ME1 anymore). Recreating it with the lackluster Character Creation and the horrible textures made this task impossible, so I tried to make it at least a little bit similar (40-50% likeliness and pretend that Shep's face didn't heal completely until ME3). I wanted to share it with anyone who wants to use "Josh" for ME3 but wants at least a similar Shep in ME2. Of course you need Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 2 to import the morph: www.mediafire.com/file/44t74agrvlcl8b1/derpyshep_me2.zip</p> <p>No mods were used. I included the good and the bad in the picture so you can decide for yourself.</p> <p> </p> <p>EDIT: After playing with this morph for a whole playthrough, here's the verdict: it's ugly 90% of the time lol but who isn't ugly in mass effect! (human males to be precise). Also, I noticed that the beard is really dense and that's because I'm using two sets of textures: the normal stubble and "Wilson's texture" because I needed the eyebrows texture from it (no set of eyebrows align with Joker's textures except Wilson's), so if you want a less dense stubble but without the bushy eyebrows, download this file instead: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9gqbiv54n5e2nb2/derpyshep_me2_nobrow.zip</p>

Sign in to follow this