G: 1

R: 1

Eyes:

A: 1

B: 5

G: 1.25

R: 0.25

Guest Villarba

NOTE: I messed up on the code. I accidentally put "F(S)2" when it should have been "F(5)2". I'm sorry for that.

Guest Marco78490

Thanks , now , i see and know Xbox 360 saves can be modify but i had to wait the new Gibbed saves editor , my rev 25 doesn't work with Xbox files.Can't wait ! And very good character

Guest Marco78490

How long it takes for you to create this Charismatic Character ?

Guest Villarba

A little while. I first had this character on one of my earlier saves and now that i have learned how to mod on the 360 I went back and started a new game using the same character and tweaked her face, took about 20-30 minutes till I was happy, then modded the hair, eyes, make-up, ect.

Guest Marco78490

you make me impatient. But Do you have a link for your save editor because, you know the last save editor don't read the Xbox files.If you can give a link thank u and if you cannot it's ok, i will wait the next save editor, i hope it will release soon.

Guest Alex_Supertramp

Sorry for my poor English. Your female Shepard character is great. I would have replaced the standart female Shepard on your modified model. But please tell me how to make Illusive man eyes. I didn't find it in Okogawa's Guide (1.9) for Gibbed's ME2 editor (http://www.masseffect2faces.com/index.php?show=tutorials&tutorial=saveEdit). And please tell the codes for lips colour,all posible make-up, skin tone and color, etc. (For all that you have modified in save editor). Thanks. And thanks again for such a cool character!

Guest Royce

How'd you get the eye glow to become Illusive Man Eyes rather than the usual red?

Guest Ria

Same Problem @ here - whatever i do the TIM`s Eyes was still red ( just only the background Iris was change )

But i still love ur Violet -) reminde me a little bit on Major Motoko Kusanagi ( GITS / Ghost in the Shell ) just the hair color must change -)

Guest Ria

Sry ^^

But Thx a lot for the " linking for dummies " :)

Guest Marco78490

can you give all values of your character ( skin tone, lips, make eup ...)

Guest Villarba

Skin Tone:

A:1

B:0.3111805

G:0.447870821

R:0.867135644

Lips:

B:0.12752977

G:0.14799802

R:0.353740841

Eyeshadow:

B:0

G:0

R:0

Guest weaps

sooo if i put this code 751.17Q.HJ7.F52.NI1.D7K.1KD.711.WB6.717.637.126 my character will come out exactly like that?? sry new to the site trying to figure out the code stuff

Guest Villarba

Your character will not come out exactly like this, the face will be the same but you will have different eye colors and hair.

To get them you have to mod your save, and to do this there is an extremely helpful guide here http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/2277020

If you have anymore questions just ask.

Guest Satsujinki

What hair is this?

Sign in to follow this